Heavenly Horrors Heavenly Horrors

I'll have to agree with JAFT.
I really can't say much on this as far as tributes go, since I've never really played Corpse Party, but I know your remixes are usually pretty damn awesome, and I love the way this one sounds!
So while it may not be the most professionnal review on here, I'd like to mention nonetheless that this sounds really, really, REALLY nice!
Nice enough to have it on loop for hours in the background and not grow bored of it :D

Ballad of the Windfish Ballad of the Windfish

It's pretty damn good, you can barely hear the music apart from the cords but your voice is lovely as always.
Don't suppose you've ever considered singing a remake of "Almateria", the song for the opening sequence of the Tales of Symphonia anime?
Your voice sounds like it'd be perfect for it after hearing this o.o

VGSongbird responds:

That's kind of what I was going for--choral music is more of a combination of notes, rather than a melody with harmonies.
And I'll listen and see if it's something I'm interested in ^_^

Rising Sun Rising Sun

I've probably said this about a lot of your songs but goddamn, girl. The intensity, the feverish tempo... Makes me want to grab a massive broadsword and go fight something huge.
You're incredible :D

THANKS!
I'll go ahead and grab a massive broadsword too and join you haha!

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

Jesus Christ I love you.

Dude, this sounds... amazing.
I just wish you had more time to pump this stuff out...
Really makes you want to just grab a massive weapon and walk nonchalantly towards a giant foe in slow-motion, back turned to the camera, looking all heroic.
Great stuff.
Doesn't really sound like any of the other Roses though, maybe the melody is just too diluted for me to notice any similarity to the previous incarnations...
But hey, it's incredible, so who cares, right? :D

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!! I wish I had more time too, lol. I hate making everyone wait so long for new songs... it used to be like 12-16 tracks per year, now it's like 3 or 4. that's just no good. :(

besides that, that's exactly the kind of stuff i love as well xD

it doesnt really have a connection/similarity to others roses i think, mainly because the style is so different. i did try to keep everything sound as rpg-like as possible so it at least belongs in the rose err family, i guess lol. <3

thanks for the review <3

Chrono Cross - The Dream Chrono Cross - The Dream

That part at 2:03... *o*
That's all I had to say.
This thing is gorgeous :D

VGSongbird responds:

I worked really hard on it, and I'm glad you thought it was worth your time.

Holy Adventure Holy Adventure

My God, I love this.
The percussion, the soulful violin, the chanting...
Rate this as useless if you want, I just can't find anything else to say, other than how I'm in awe at this piece.
My only complaint is that it's far, far too short.

~*Castlevania - Prayer*~ ~*Castlevania - Prayer*~

:O!!

I think the reverb makes it sound like you're in an empty room more than an empty cathedral though. I always figured the echo in the latter would trail much longer than this.

Still, there's no denying you have an --incredible-- voice.
Like RicePirate, I've had this on loop for a few hours now.
You've really got a gift, and I've heard that, when God gives someone a gift, he also gives them a mission.
So don't throw this talent away because of a few vain people out for pageviews, the music world will weep if you give up o.o

VGSongbird responds:

Wow. That was really thoughtful and has given me a much needed boost of confidence.

Psy-Kaliber 2097 Psy-Kaliber 2097

:O!!

It actually looks very Castlevania-esque, looks like a sweet game. Can't say I've ever played it though.
But your music, man... asdahsdajaskasd.
You can compare yourself to other artists all you want, you've got something incredibly unique going on.
I just wish you had more time to pump these out :c
Downloaded, five'd, tenstar'd, love it, need it, want moar! <3

NemesisTheory responds:

It really is! Though it's really just a hack-'n-slash with a boss every stage, but the style is what drew me to it when I first played it (then, the music lol).

And thank you! <3
You will get moarrr in the near future don't worry! :D

{KgZ} Distant {KgZ} Distant

:O!!

When I close my eyes, I feel like I'm back at the arcade, sitting in the hotseat of the Initial D racing game, surrounded by my high school posse as I kick up a cloud of dust and drift my way to glory.
This is incredible :D

Chimy727-Dearly Beloved KH_RMX Chimy727-Dearly Beloved KH_RMX

It actually sounds like Xemnas let's out the "The journey to sound" at 2:39
Pretty kickass but it gets old after a few loops, sadly :c