Blue Nova 067 Blue Nova 067

:O!!

Could probably use a few more tweens, I was often left wondering where the hell the limbs went as they often seemed to just disappear and reappear without really showing any transition from the starting position to the end position. If that makes any sense. Doesn't really feel like robots "dashing" really fast, just feels like you'd gotten to a point in this thing where you'd put so much work into it that you didn't feel like putting in tweens anymore.
The pilot was kind of... off-putting, too. I mean, I understand that human anatomy probably isn't your strongest suit, but the girl just felt half-assed. Unless this was purposefully meant to be a satyre of generic teenage-girl-piloting-giant-robot animes.
The sound effects were awesome though.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

:O!!

You know, I'm pretty sure I didn't dream this.
COULD HAVE SWORN YOU SAID MOAR ANIMASHUN, LESS BOBBING.
But it's still brilliant and well drawn and stuff.

Velociraptorism Velociraptorism

:O!!

The art and voice acting were pretty good, nothing too over-the-top, but nothing groundbreaking either.
The only reason I give this an 8 is because, while I understand that you tried to pass this off as a charity commercial or something, it didn't quite have that informative feel to it. Adding narration and a bit more medical lingo would have really made a difference.
I understand it was a spoof, but a narrative voice explaining the effects and symptoms of Velociraptorism would have really given the flash more... credibility. Just my two cents.

The 5 Second Collab The 5 Second Collab

:O!!

Music was kind of annoying.
Overall Quality was pretty low and mostly unfunny, you should have probably filtered the subs more, but that's just my two cents.
I was disappointed, stopped watching after a few seconds due to boredom.
I thought I'd take time out of my megabusy schedule to leave a comment anyway.
No, I'm just kidding.
I'm scratching my balls.
This was still boring though, sorry.

random fight scene random fight scene

:O!!

The music doesn't stop, which is annoying as hell D:
Uhm, my only other complaint is that the hits don't really feel like they have much weight behind them at all.
Like, they look like sissy punches thrown by people with no joints.
It looks really... disarticulated and the pacing is... not so great.
I can only hope you've improved in that aspect since the time you made this in '07.
If not, well, you might have to work on that.
Pacing and timing in strikes is everything, you have to really put your weight in the strikes. You don't flail your feet around when you throw forward punches because those punches will be weak and completely inneffective.
The only advice I can give you is to reference from actual fight scenes, from movies with martial arts and such.
I won't bother writting what everyone else has pointed out being awesome about this. The attention to detail is definitely there.

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

:O!!

The voice actress for the peasant girl sounds a lot like Keira Knightley to me, for some reason.
I most likely mispelled her name, but the sexness factor is definitely there nonetheless.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

:O!!

The part where you auto-tuned the fuck out of Gooseman's "WHOOOOA OOOOH WHOOOOOAH ZOOOOOOOOH" solo had me laughing the hardest.
I'm not sure if it was criticism directed at today's musical talent, but it was genius.
Fernando makes for a surprisingly sensual singer.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i had a job where they pumped top 40 garbage all day, so i think part of this song is lashing out at the autotune trend.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

:O!!

As Adoomgod and Gweenace have apparently mentioned, there's something that subconsciously doesn't feel quite right with the animation.
It's the tweening.It's as if all of the tweening was left at the exact same speed, with no acceleration or deceleration.
When a ball bounces on the floor, it doesn't just bounce at the same speed the whole time. As it falls, gravity will cause to fall faster and faster and, as it bounces back up, it will also gradually lose speed until it begins falling again, at which point its falling speed will once again begin to increase the more time it spends falling.
I don't know if that made any sense, the only other example I can find is the running scenes. His legs move at the same speed throughtout the run, but look at someone run in real life, their legs don't move at the same speed all the time. The leg that's most behind will lift up from the ground, be brought back to the front considerably fast, slow down at the front of the body, hang there for a bit, lower down slowly and then, when it's about half way to the ground, the foot will stomp down. Then the other leg does the same, and it becomes a running motion.
It's kind of hard to explain, but there are scenes where this lack of dynamic in your actions feels really glaring, it just itches at the back of your mind. It makes it feel like there's no weight behind the attacks, no intense landing after a huge jump. It just detracts a bit from the general awesomeness.
But honestly though, this is the only downside I can find.
Graphically, this is really well made, save for the sticks. The backgrounds look good, especially the church at the end. The whole thing had a Castlevania feel to it, which I loved :D
Hope to see more from you! And I hope to see you tweeking a little more with acceleration and decelaration in tweens, it would really help give some oomph to your future anims.

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Disapppointing.

I'll have to agree with VenomKing666.
It's as if every 12-year-old who failed to understand the entire point of Troll Physics decided to join this collab.
The horrid animation and poor art, I can understand, but...
Some of these go by so fast that you have no idea what just happened.
Half of them are unfunny variants of renewable energy that serve no purpose.
The rest aren't even Troll Physics to begin with.
I endured the entire thing, hoping for a miracle. Didn't even get a grin out of me.
Mission Failed.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Pardon my bluntness

I'll start with commenting on what was great with this flash, and that's the music.
It really set the mood wonderfully, especially when the bombers show up.
The background art was nice, but it also felt very... brakenwoodesque. It's something we've been seeing more and more often on the portal, in my opinion. But it's a solid style, and it works, so why not.
The voice acting was also surprisingly good, it felt odd hearing Kirbopher do something other than hollering incoherently like an enraged gorilla for once. The voice actor for the girl was also pretty good.
The flash itself was... incredibly short plot-wise and the script was very, very cliché.
A boy and a girl walk to an overlooking cliff where the boy goes on about the fragility of the landscape, after which the girl suddenly starts talking about destiny. The boy replies with the most horribly overused line I have ever heard in my life.
And then disaster strikes.
I wasn't thoroughly impressed with the story so far.
It's nothing new, nothing pioneering, the character art felt rushed and unpolished.
Basically, music and voice acting was great. Story and character art needs a lot of touching up. With so many war tales and games surfacing, this really falls short.
Best of luck on the sequel.